Flutter Developer (Mobile Apps)
Systems Valley is UK based software house with offshore development centres in India. We are looking for a competitive and experienced Flutter Developer. They will be responsible for designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable secure banking and fintech applications using Flutter. The work will include building high-end quality and aesthetic UI from the wireframes and integrating the Flutter applications to the backend banking services in a scalable and secure manner.
The ideal candidate should have 6-8 years of relevant experience. A minimum of 3 years should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in Banking/Financial Industries with Flutter development experience with at least two production Flutter applications.
We are looking for a positive team player to join our team based in either Bangalore or Kozhikode office.
- Candidate must have experience in developing working Flutter and Dart applications
- Development, design, documentation, implementing, and testing software systems in Front-End/Server-Side and Internet technologies.
- Oversee the identification, design and implementation of appropriate security measures/controls concerning web-based applications.
- Engage the Network Administrators, Network Security Administrators, Quality Assurance team and suitable external security service providers to conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Ensure compliance with all QA policies/ procedures and standards.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Good analytical skills, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability on multitasking and juggle multiple pressing projects simultaneously, meeting all deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Detailed knowledge of Flutter SDK’s, 3rd party Flutter libraries, Dart programming and Working of HTTP / REST mandatory
- Credible experience and knowledge in Asynchronous programming in Dart / Flutter for working with backend REST based APIs
- The candidate must have adequate experience in integrating with Native SDK (iOS and Android) for handling location, notifications, video chat SDK’s including 3rd party native integrations.
- Experience in designing MVC, MVVM, MVP based flutter code.
- Experience in using BLoC patterns is mandatory
- Experience in performance fine-tuning of Flutter applications
- Experience in creating pleasing UI’s based on wireframes/requirements in Flutter
- Development of skeletal screens and other impressive UI capabilities is needed
- Experience in creating custom UI components as a library for reusability.
- Knowledge and understanding of firebase and APNS
- Strong understanding of design patterns MVP, MVVM and MVC
- Proper knowledge and implementing Flutter project structure for large Flutter apps.
- Must have built at least two production apps with Flutter
- Must have published one or more mobile apps in GooglePlay or AppStore
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Understanding of OWASP standard
- Working experience in the DevOps environment desired
Hours and Environment
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST
Holidays and Benefits
- Twelve days of Casual leave per year
- Twelve days of Earned leave per year on completion of the first year
- Ten days of Statutory public holidays per year
- Internal and external training will be organised as required