Posted 2 years ago
Business Development Manager
Systems Valley is UK based software house with offshore development centres in India. Most of our clients are from Europe and the US region. We’re looking for a competitive and trustworthy experienced Business Development Managers. They should enhance our business activities in the North America region. The candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new business opportunities within the US Market whilst maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. We are looking for a positive team player to join our team based in either Bangalore or Kozhikode office.
- Connecting with potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing sales activities, including new market initiative
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Increase value of current customers
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Developing a business development strategy for the team and ensuring they are met
- Generate sales leads according to the business development plan
- Set up meetings with potential clients and address their concerns and find reliable solutions to address them.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create periodic performance reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Prepare proposals and quotations based on client requirements
- Preparation of annual business development plan.
- Assess the market opportunities and trends.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on changes in the industry
Skills and Qualifications
- MBA from a reputed institute/University with at least 6 years of experience that includes sales and marketing of IT products within the Northern America Region.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Experience in working directly with the US clients
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Proficient in CRM Systems such as SalesForce, Zoho, Dynamics CRM
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Hours and Environment
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM IST
- Your work will require working with a variety of Software Packages, including Zoho CRM and Microsoft office
Holidays and Benefits
- Twelve days of Casual leave per year
- Twelve days of Earned leave per year on completion of the first year
- Ten days of Statutory public holidays per year
- Internal and external training will be organised as required
- Opportunity to enhance international exposure by visiting clients for face to face meeting