User Experience Designer
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to help them envision the delightful experience.
- Leverage available insights & data to influence stakeholders through storytelling and analytics.
- Facilitate design discussions, workshops to build design strategies by analyzing user-data to derive best practices with customers or within the team.
- Conceptualize, plan, prioritise & build end to end experiences.
- An eye-to-detail and persistent pursuit of excellence in designs.
- Develop, manage and maintain design libraries for consistency in behaviour and efficiency to deliver design solutions.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in the industry and inspire others.
Key Selection Criteria
- 1-4 years of experience in designing digital products.
- Portfolio of relevant work that shows the design process and appealing designs.
- Self-driven with an attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects.
- Impeccable visual design skills with excellent understanding of user-centered design and visual design principles.
- Passionate about data-driven design and design thinking methodology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and customers.
Good to have
- Experience with digital applications.
- Experience with illustrations, typography and iconography.
- Experience with various analytics tools like Google Analytics,
- Fullstory or similar toolls.